2021 WEEKLY YARD WASTE COLLECTION OCCURS: mARCH 15 – nOVEMBER 30
Yard waste is picked up on the same day of the week as your garbage:
- Weekly collection of yard waste occurs seasonally; Spring-Fall. Please see calendar (PDF) for current yard waste schedule.
- Winter collection will only be provided the second full week of December.
Please have your cart out by 6:00 AM on your designated garbage/recycling/yard waste pick up day. Put yard trimmings in loosely, so that cans empty easily. (Limit 50 lbs.) Inappropriate use may result in the removal of yard waste/recycle carts.
Online Yard Waste Calendar (PDF)
What Can Go In My Yard Waste Cart?
- Grass Clippings
- Tree Trimmings (limbs less than 4″ in diameter)
- Garden Waste – plants, flowers, landscape vegetation, vegetative garden waste, windfall fruit and brush
- Pet Waste – Please bag pet waste and use garbage cart for disposal; not the yard waste cart!
- Plastic Bags
- Painted or Treated Wood Products
- Processed Food
Article Source: City of Moses Lake