Campground is closed for the season.
Cascade Campground – 2001 W Valley Road is the Moses Lake Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services’s premier outdoor camping area, located at Cascade Park.
Use the link at the bottom of this page to access our registration page. You will need to login in or create an account in order to complete your reservation.
- The campground season is April – September. The month of April is drop-in only; no reservations. Reservations can be made for May – September dates.
- Playground area inside park.
- Onsite caretaker for season: May 1st – September 30th.
- Free boat launch and temporary moorage.
- Ice available for purchase during operational hours.
- Firewood temporarily unavailable due to burn ban.
- Sanitary dump station provided to paid campers.
- Shower facilities for paid campers. ($1 for 7 minutes)
Reservations can be made online at Active Communities with full payment.
Article Source: City of Moses Lake